Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Muse(ic) to my ears...and eyes



These days, nothing makes the festive period quite like the annual xmas present email I get from MUSE, usually containing a live video or rare recording. This years did not disappoint, with a 360 degree video of 'Uprising' and 'Citizen Erased' live from the shows they did at Wembley this year, it lets you to click and drag your mouse around various points on the stage to have a nice close look. Smashing.

I was lucky enough to see Muse twice this year, in Adelaide and Manchester and they were easily two of my favourite days of the year. Especially the Manchester show, which was absolute class. I can't even put into words how awesome it was. So I won't bother. Here's the link to the videos:


Merry Christmas

Images courtesy of muse.com from the European leg of the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment